1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Speaker and or Amp Rental south Texas question for MAY 25th

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by jacobsmithbass_, May 24, 2019.

1. jacobsmithbass_

jacobsmithbass_ Supporting Member

Jan 10, 2008
    Ft. Worth
    Hey talk bass! hope everyones good.
    this is LONG shot, but here goes...

I have a pretty big show tomorrow night (Saturday may 26th) and due to the drummer having to bail last minute logistics, i find myself short a 15" cab. (its a long story)

Im looking for a decent 15 and a gnarly SVT or Super bassman pro would be great too, but i know that's pretty insane to just loan someone!

We're opening for a pretty big band, and i can't promise getting you into the show, but if i can and you're interested in that I definitely will.

If anyone is near the south padre area and willing/able to do this, please DM me with what rental fee you have in mind! or DM me on instagram - Jacob_Smith_Bass

thanks!

2. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Feb 27, 2021