Speaker cab Help

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by 2clip, Jun 27, 2017.

1. 2clip

2clip

May 24, 2017
    Philly
    Hello all I'm new here. I have a few questions about a cab I would like to build. Any help would be great.

I have acquired a new Deltalite II 2510-4. From a friend that has never used it.

I would really like to build a TL X06 type cab for it. But I am not sure how to scale it. I have built a bunch of tube guitar amps with open back cabs but they were all just a blind shot in the dark.

I don't have too much experience building Bass Cabs..... but I am handy. Also I have Zero money to put into this but I have lots of wood at home. 3/4 ply 1/2 ply 1x pine strips. I have metal corners, screws, bedliner paint.

What I don't have is a computer. I have this here IPhone. That is pretty much my only link to the inter webs.

So to review. I'm looking for dimensions for a single 10 TL type cab, for home practice and maybe a small drunk blues jam here and there. I have a GK MB200 to power it. Thanks - Brian

2. BassmanPaul

BassmanPaul Inactive

I only know of the 12” and 15” versions of the EV TL box. it’s not just a matter of making a smaller scale box to fit a 10” driver. It has to be constructed around the particular TS parameters of the 2510 driver.

3. Eminence publish specs of each driver with a link to pdf file of box tunings. Large medium small. The small requires a HPF for bass.

There is the coffeehouse single ten thread. That uses a ported sub kit which you could copy.

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Aug 2, 2021