Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Speaker Cable with 1/4" Right-Angle Jack?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by Aram, Aug 8, 2005.

  1. Aram


    Feb 2, 2003
    New York, NY
    Does the aforementioned product exist, or do I have to make it? I have an old Carvin combo which has a weird placement for the speaker input that requires an angled jack. The cable that it came with is shot...most likely due to the awkward position of the jack, which forced a crimp in the cable.

    Anyway, if anyone knows where I can find a speaker cable with an angled jack, I'd love to hear it. Thanks!

  2. James Hart

    James Hart

    Feb 1, 2002
    Endorsing Artist: see profile
  3. Aram


    Feb 2, 2003
    New York, NY
    Great -- thanks James!