1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Speaker sale! Raw drivers-Eminence, Gallien Krueger, EV, P Audio.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Parts, Strings, and Accessories' started by vlad335, Apr 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vlad335

vlad335 Supporting Member

Apr 14, 2003
    Latrobe, PA
    DIY Speaker builders? Want to upgrade an existing speaker cabinet? I have quite a few drivers here unused that need to be making music. These are from various planned but never started DIY projects.

*Set of 4 Eminence BP102 10" drivers. Two of which are BRAND NEW in the unoped boxes and the others were lightly used. 8ohms impedance. Great upgrade to a weak 4-10 cabinet or build your own. SOLD!!!

*Set of 2 Eminence Beta10A's. One is brand new in it's unopened box. The other once again is lightly used. 8ohms. SOLD!

*Set of 2 Electrovoice EVM-12S drivers. These are hardcore PA midbass-midrange drivers. Rated at 300watts and 8ohms. One speaker cone is alittle checkered but 100% functional. Like the EVM-12L, these are highly sought after for guitar rigs as well. However, gui****s who have tried them emphatically state these are superior to the venerable 12L. I planned to use these in a 2-12 configuration on top of a 15 or 18 sub which would kill but never got around to it. Have EV plans for these as well. Asking SOLD!

*Set of 2 Gallien Krueger 10" drivers. 16ohms. I think these are the ones from the GK site. http://secure.netsolhost.com/272252...e=GS&Product_Code=082-0016-D&Category_Code=S8 Slight creasing in the cones but they work fine. SOLD!!!

*P. Audio PHT-411 horn driver combos. http://www.paudiothailand.com/showproduct.cfm?id=582
    I have 2 of these I bought new awhile back and never used. Asking 20.00 each shipped.

I do paypal and will accept reasonable offers. All drivers listed above are in 100% working order. I will try to add pics later.

2. vlad335

Apr 14, 2003
    Latrobe, PA
    I have these listed locally as well on Craigslist. I guess I should have disclosed that. Sorry :(

A guy just picked up the GK speakers so they are off the table.

3. lurchtheicefist

lurchtheicefist

Feb 6, 2008
    Bump, somebody should buy my Gallien Krueger Backline 4x10 BLX for 75 dollars(one speaker blown) and buy the set of vlad's four eminences, and you'll have a cheap but sweet sounding 410!

4. vlad335

Apr 14, 2003
    Latrobe, PA
    ARRGGHH! I m not getting thread reply notifications from TB again!
    Anyway, thanks for the bump. I agree the BP102's would be a helluva upgrade to a 4-10 cab.

5. vlad335

Apr 14, 2003
    Latrobe, PA
    Eminence Beta 10's sold.

6. bassbrock

bassbrock

Feb 20, 2007
    Callahan, FL
    I may be interested in the four BP102 set, let me see if I can scrape up the cash and I'll PM you.

7. vlad335

Apr 14, 2003
    Latrobe, PA
    Okie Dokie. Sounds good.

8. vlad335

Apr 14, 2003
    Latrobe, PA
    Set of Bp102's sold. EV's and P. Audio horns still available.

9. jim primate

jim primate bass guitarist.

not no more they ain't.

10. vlad335

Apr 14, 2003
    Latrobe, PA
    HaHa! EV's sold as well. thanks Jim.

[​IMG]

P. Audio horns still available.

11. mtree

mtree

Sep 20, 2011
    Does the Eminence Beta 10 fit a Gallien Kruger Backline 2-10" cabinet?

12. dmaki

dmaki

Apr 29, 2000
    Chattanooga
    This thread has been dead for well over two years and the speakers are long gone. Check the manufacturer's spec sheet and measure the interior depth of your cab.

13. Rapisme

Rapisme Supporting Member

Dec 5, 2007
    RAPISME
    Any crossover's?

14. vlad335

Apr 14, 2003
    Latrobe, PA
    Thread came back from the dead and P-Audio horn sold. Closing now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.