1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Speakers in a Bergantino HT210?

Discussion in 'Amps and Cabs [BG]' started by demon666, Jun 12, 2012.

1. demon666

demon666

Jul 16, 2005
    Providence RI
    Does anyone know what speakers are in a HT210? The original deep box not the shallow one. I need to replace one.

Thanks

2. ping them and ask? Don't they use mostly Emi drivers made to their specs?

3. demon666

demon666

Jul 16, 2005
    Providence RI
    Yeah I know he uses Eminence stuff I just wanted to know what one or an equivalent replacement. I get a discount on speakers so if it's a stock replacement I would rather just order it myself.

4. None of Jim's speakers are stock, as far as I know.

5. demon666

demon666

Jul 16, 2005
    Providence RI
    Ok thanks.

6. kringle77

kringle77 Supporting Member

Jul 30, 2004
    Massena NY
    None of his drivers are stock but, are so close, they pretty much are and an eminence replacement can be used if you study the specs. However, for that cab, Im pretty sure that Jim has no replacements to sell.

7. bass151

bass151

Mar 10, 2012
    A bit off topic but I was wondering when the HT series were manufactured. I have a HT210 and HT115 both deep with chrome grills that I will be selling.

8. demon666

demon666

Jul 16, 2005
    Providence RI
    Yeah that's what I was thinking. I'll try to look into it or ask him and see what he says.

9. If you replace both, you can probably do alright with the stock drivers. I wouldn't think mixing two different drivers (even if they are somewhat similar) to be a good idea.

+1 Give Jim a call. Great guy and he will give you some options.