1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Special Ordering EBMM Stingray

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by theophilus762, Dec 14, 2006.

1. Whats up guys.

I'm currently saving up money to get a bass this summer. I'm looking to spend around $1,500-$1,600.

I was wondering, if I were to special order a stingray, how would i go about doing it? on the website, you can only "search" for a stingray with the criteria you want among local dealers.

i'm basically thinking of a 4 string stingray, dual humbuckers, rosewood fretboard, in pacific blueburst.

kinda like this one i found on ebay:

fb89_1.

2b9c_1.

Thanks a lot guys.

2. Basseroni

Basseroni

Oct 17, 2006
    Southern California
    Endorsing Artist: Aguilar Amplification, Dunlop/MXR
    You can go to your local MM dealer or you could check into online retailer Bass Central or Washington Music Center in Wheaton, MD. I actually have a 5-string Stingray HH on order through WMC right now. I put down a deposit and should see my bass next month or February.

Special orders normally take between 4 to 6 months. January will be 4 months for me. I can't wait. :hyper:

3. phatduckk

phatduckk

May 24, 2006
    SF Bay Area
    you just gotta tell your dealer exactly what you want and they're order it for you.

some info that may be useful to you (upgrade charges, options) are at:
    http://www.ernieball.com/mmonline/color_chart/available.html

FWIW I have 10 EBMMs and ive ordered a lot of them thru the guys at:
    http://dubaldomusic.com/ they're super great guys, good prices and very knowledgable re: EBMMs. if you give them a call ask for pete