1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Specific Fuzz sound

Discussion in 'Effects [BG]' started by el murdoque, Feb 7, 2016.

Tags:
  1. el murdoque

el murdoque

Mar 10, 2013
    Germany
    Hi,
    i'm currently looking for the right fuzz for my purposes.
    I've been at bassfuzz.com and checked out tons of reviews. So far, my two favorites are the
    Audiomonk Fuzz Potion and the C.S.E The Druid.
    Both pedals are hard to aquire in Germany.

There have to be others that might be easier to get.
    I'm looking not so much for the synth style but rather for massive heaps of face melting distortion, but with a natural touch. A big bonus would be when the pedal sounds well with guitar also.

Any pointers ?

blindrabbit likes this.
  2. JPTR Schwercraft Fuzz. Dude is right there in Germany with you.

Home - jptrfxs Webseite!

gregmon79 and CHILDISHGAMBINO like this.
  3. el murdoque

el murdoque

Mar 10, 2013
    Germany
    thanks a lot for that tip. Have you tried it on bass?
    These small builders are really hard to find. I've done several searches in the past and this builder never came up.

blindrabbit likes this.
  4. Musicman1901

Musicman1901 Supporting Member

Jun 1, 2012
    Rochester, NY
    I have never heard of that Druid fuzz and now that I look it up I want one haha. Have you looked at the grey stache? That gets a very grindy tone that can sound like heaps of face melting distortion.

5. Apparently this guy is quite new. I'm due to try all his pedals out through a tourbox he is sending over to North America this month. I'm looking forward to it, although I must admit that I'm impressed enough with his demos that I may just buy a pedal of his even before getting the tourbox.

Anyway, I can report back once I have tried them and let you know if you'd like - just PM me or something so that I've got a reminder.

CHILDISHGAMBINO likes this.