1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SPECTOR® Owners Club

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by smperry, Mar 28, 2014.

Tags:
  1. e.rich

e.rich undersecretary of enablement Supporting Member

Mar 16, 2011
    W. Newbury, MA
    John - Really happy to hear how well you are doing. I'm so glad that you were able to get a new set of lungs, and that you're doing so well. IPF is a horrible, horrible disease. I've been signed on as an organ donor for as long as I can remember. Giving continued life to others is about the most selfless (and easy) thing one can do. Stay strong!

And TolerancEJ, I'm truly sorry to hear about your mom. My mom had it as well. If you ever want to talk, just ping me. I've been through it and learned way more about pulmonology than I ever wanted to know.

TolerancEJ, BrentSimons and johndb like this.
  2. johndb

johndb Bass is the Place! Supporting Member

Jul 3, 2014
    Illinois
    Thanks, Eddie! It's been a tough year, with six additional hospital stays post transplant, but I try to stay positive and try not to complain about it too much. I know how fortunate I am.

3. NOLA Bass

NOLA Bass Mr. Worst Case Scenario Man Gold Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2005
    New Orleans LA
    Good attitude my friend, especially when we know the alternative is likely much worse. Look forward to you healing up and seeing you at NAMM 2021!!!

andynj65, BrentSimons and johndb like this.
  4. Eddie LeBlanc

Eddie LeBlanc

Oct 26, 2014
    Beaumont, Texas
    None
    Went through MD Anderson cancer therapy thing back in 2009 and 2010. Long process. But I made it. Still trying to eat right and etc to keep healthy. So blessings to you. And keep it Low Amigo.

andynj65, BrentSimons and johndb like this.
  5. japhy4529

japhy4529 this is only a test... Supporting Member

Congratulations, John! Great news! I've been an organ donor for decades now. Cheers.

andynj65, LowEndGroover and johndb like this.
  6. ZMEbass76

ZMEbass76 Makin' bass faces since '92...

Feb 17, 2013
    Port Neches, Tx
    Hey Spector Pros... I'm extremely curious about the new Spector Euro LT basses. They look great and come loaded with Barts and a Darkglass preamp. Has anyone played/or does anyone own one of these basses yet? Do they play and sound as good as they look? Thanks!

7. adriankelly

adriankelly

Oct 12, 2013
    So quick story, anchorage pawnshop never have anything good. Walk in see bass, play bass, I don't know exactly what it is just heard the name in this thread a lot. Marked $799, make a joke about give you 400 for it. Guy says ok. Get it today. I know what it is know just don't know year or woods used. Tell me what you think? 20190807_193608.

Attached Files:

8. adriankelly

adriankelly

Oct 12, 2013
    This might help.

Attached Files:

9. adriankelly

adriankelly

Oct 12, 2013
    Double post

10. johndb

Jul 3, 2014
    Illinois
    Umm... it's a Warwick Streamer. Sometimes there's a date on the top edge of the headstock

Last edited: Aug 7, 2019
  11. johndb

Jul 3, 2014
    Illinois
    That's a pretty fancy and valuable bass. $400 is basically stealing it

12. adriankelly

adriankelly

Oct 12, 2013
    I do know what it is now, 2007 Warwick Streamer 2. I didn't know what that meant before today. I have heard of them but never seen one before yesterday.

13. adriankelly

adriankelly

Oct 12, 2013
    That's why I didn't say the w word in my original post. For the price I couldn't say no. Plus I went from 0 Spectors to 5 in 6 months.

Kitsapbass likes this.
  14. johndb

Jul 3, 2014
    Illinois
    The neck is probably Wenge and Bubinga. Body wings might be Ovankol.

Kitsapbass likes this.
  15. johndb

Jul 3, 2014
    Illinois
    I remembered that now and edited my posts accordingly. It's past my bedtime and I forgot to take my meds!

Kitsapbass and andynj65 like this.
  16. adriankelly

adriankelly

Oct 12, 2013
    No problem, so who wants to trade for a NS 2. J/k.

17. johndb

Jul 3, 2014
    Illinois
    20190808_000355.

Kitsapbass likes this.
  18. pbass6811

pbass6811

Nov 10, 2008
    Indy, IN
    WOW! If that's a legit Stage II Streamer(It looks like it is) and there's nothing wrong with it, that's about 1/4 of what it's actually worth! That would've been a crazy good deal at $800! Congrats, that's a helluva score right there...

19. PhatBasstard

PhatBasstard Spector Dissector Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2002
    Las Vegas, NV.
    Well...….
    It's a Warwick.
    What it costs and what its worth are two different things.... :laugh:;):thumbsup:

dpaul and andynj65 like this.
  20. Aweiss96

Aweiss96

Dec 1, 2014
    Anyone know where I can find a pickup ramp online for an NS2A and 2B?