1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Spector 40th Anniversary Euro 4 LX Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by CJL, Dec 31, 2016.

1. CJL

CJL Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Dallas
    Price:
    Strings:
    Listing for sale my Spector 40th Anniversary Euro 4 LX bass. This bass has solid maple highly figured wings, custom wound Bartolini pickups, an ebony fretboard, and the 40th Anniversary badge on the 12th fret. The bass has been upgraded with an Aguilar OBP-2 preamp by an authorized Spector dealer (Guitar Sanctuary in McKinney, TX). The match up of the Bartolini pickups and Aguilar preamp is really great sounding...you will not be disappointed. Comes with a Spector gig bag.

There is nothing wrong with the bass....just clearing things out a bit and thought I would give someone a chance to own this bass at a good deal. I am looking to get $1950 shipped. There are only 12 of these blue Anniversary basses made.

Thanks for looking.
    IMG_1476.JPG IMG_1477.JPG IMG_1481.JPG IMG_1485.JPG IMG_1483.JPG

2. Wolf Tower 5

Wolf Tower 5 Still looking for all the answers.

May 29, 2012
    Fort Worth, TX
    I want this bass so bad........ but no money. Only a NS-5HW that I could try and sell, which might be the route to try.

cjlembo likes this.
  3. CJL

CJL Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Dallas
    On hold pending payment.