1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TRADED Spector 5 String

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Tommyjbass, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Tommyjbass

Tommyjbass Supporting Member

Dec 10, 2014
    Price:
    Strings:
    Bass is in excellent condition and has Emg pickups and a 18-volt 3 band preamp. It comes with a gigbag. Some of the screws on controll plate not original. The bass plays and sounds great. 550 FIRM! CONUS West add 25. IMG_6849. IMG_6853. IMG_6856.JPG

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 8, 2018
    basslifter, Reedt2000 and Zamega like this.
  2. Tommyjbass

Dec 10, 2014
    4 string trade offers on this only.

3. Reedt2000

Reedt2000 Supporting Member

Apr 26, 2017
    Central New Jersey
    I had the 6 string version and it was a great playing bass. The pickups and pre on this one have been upgraded from stock (originally it would have had EMG Hz PUs and the pre would not have the two stacked knobs). Do you know what preamp has been put in it? Those EMG pickups that are on it look to be active, they probably have the model on the underside. Identifying exactly what the upgrades are would probably help the sale. Are the fret markers inlay or stickers? (I thought these came with dots) These are really well made basses. GLWTS

4. Tommyjbass

Dec 10, 2014
    It something I got used and have no knowledge what was done other than stated.

5. Afc70

Afc70 Supporting Member

Feb 2, 2004
    Northeast Arkansas
    Pm sent

6. Tommyjbass

Dec 10, 2014
    Traded on another site.