1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Spector %50 and up discount over Amazon.com

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by jgore, Apr 27, 2010.

1. jgore

jgore

Feb 19, 2010
  2. You're correct. A NS2JR in gloss white can be had for just over $900, with free shipping, which looks like they're blowing that last bass out for dealer cost just to get rid of it. It's been sitting at that price for months IIRC.

3. Double Agent

Double Agent

Mar 10, 2006
    Lakeland, FL
    The NS-2JA-R is a Czech-made bass, not USA. It still a fantastic bargain at that price.

4. mcapote

mcapote

Sep 9, 2009
    Miami Florida
    they raised the original prices high than they regularly are to lower them but still come out lower than normal, $318 for a legend classic as opposed to $450-$500 normal. Legend Customs sale prices are still what they sell all day for everywhere else.

5. If I recall correctly (which is very unlikely) these were going for 700 a while back. These are also part of a special run, does anybody know how many they made?

6. jonnymac

jonnymac Supporting Member

Apr 23, 2009
    Lehigh Valley, PA
    I thought I remembered hearing 83 of each color to commemorate the original '83 release of the bass.....but I'd think they'd be long gone at this point if that was the case.