Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Spector Bass for Sale

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by SpectorBag, Aug 24, 2000.

1. SpectorBag

SpectorBag

Jul 12, 2000
    I have a 1989 Spector bass in Transparent Blue stain for sale. It is in excellent condition. The bass has neck-through body construction, EMG active pickups, Schaller black chrome tuners. It comes with a hardcase, a gigbag and spare batteries. If you are interested, please email me at

Dmagecase2@aol.com

Thanx

[Edited by SpectorBag on 08-28-2000 at 06:09 PM]

2. how many strings, dude :confused: :bassist: :confused:

how much $$$, dude :confused:

3. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    Hre here...lets hear doolars and see pics

4. Adam Barkley

Adam Barkley Mayday!

Aug 26, 2003
    Jackson, MS
    You both realize that this thread was originally posted 4 years ago, right? :D

5. Rumzini

Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
    Aaaaggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrhhhhhhhhhhhhh HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That just goes along with the rest of my day! To funny man!

6. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    And his last activity was 6 days after the ad was posted. So, yeah, he's long gone, I think...

How did you find a thread this old??? The last page of the For Sale section has threads from late 2003???

7. So do you think he sold it? (laughing)

8. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Well, maybe we can hire someone to track him down and ask.