Spector basses

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by lawnpatio, Oct 5, 2000.

1. lawnpatio

Jun 27, 2000
    Does anyone own or know anything about the Spector NS2000 Q4? I just want your opinions of it. Thanks
  2. lawnpatio

Jun 27, 2000
    No one at all? How about Spectors in general????
  3. RAM

May 10, 2000
    Chicago, IL
    Well, I'm not familiar with the "Q" series, but I'll tell you that I have an American Spector (NS-4). It's absolutely, hands down, the best bass I've ever encountered!

The workmanship is incredible, the versatility is tremendous, the feel is amazing, and the aesthetics are beautiful!

I've heard the Czech models are really nice too, but the Korean ones may not be as good...But, I've never played anything except the American ones, so my opinion of the other two models are not something I'd put any stock into. Perhaps other people can fill in those holes...
  4. lawnpatio,

You might want to check out the thread "The feel of a Spector" in this forum. the NS2000 "Q" series is mentioned, by me, and well, you'll get the drift.

If the only Spector you have played or seen is the Q series, then you better check Spector basses out further, you have no idea what you are missing :)

have fun and remember that real Spector basses have a curved, carved, ergonomic body.