Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Spector Case Seems Weird

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by mikarre, Aug 12, 2004.

1. mikarre

mikarre Guest

A few weeks ago I bought a used Spector NS2000 Q5 and I ordered a case for it:

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7...2669766/g=home/search/detail/base_pid/544102/

I got the case today, but it just doesn't seem right. The body of the bass fits perfectly, but the neck seems at an odd angle or something. It closes fine, but it just seems crooked. Does anyone have a case like this and do they know if this is how the bass is supposed to fit into it? I don't want to hurt the neck or anything. Also, if this case is all wrong, anyone know other cases that would fit a Spector?

2. Sounds funny. I'd definitely recommend contacting Spector about the issue. They're really responsive, and since MF is a dealer, they'd probably want to know about any problems. Worse comes to worst, you can return it (make sure they pay for return shipping, since it wasn't your fault they sent the wrong one).