1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Spector customer service? Awesome!

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by EagleMoon, Sep 4, 2008.

1. I'm posting this thread because I want to let everyone know just how great they are. :)

Some of you may know that I had bought a Legend about a month ago and was having trouble with the electronics. To make a long story shorter, I sent the bass to Spector and they went over and beyond to try and fix it, but unfortunately, it still had a problem. PJ at Spector was nice enough to send me a brand new bass, so I wanted to post some pics of it here. It's a new color (natural) for the Legends and it's perfect. So here are the pics...

SpectorNaturalPK.
    SpectorNaturalPKback-1.
    SpectorNaturalPKXena.

2. Thundar

Thundar Living in sin at the Holiday Inn

well now I know whats next on my G.A.S. list!

3. SuperDuck

SuperDuck

Sep 26, 2000
    Wisconsin
    Very cool. I like hearing good customer service stories. Your story, the recent Genz-Benz cable thread, and my recent dealings with Warick make me happy. :) Congratulations on the new bass. It's a shame that things didn't work out at first, but it's great that they were able to make things right.

4. Very nice - Congrats!!

5. StarscreamG1

StarscreamG1

Dec 17, 2007
    Nice bass ^_^

6. Thanks guys! I'm really relieved it came out the way it did. :)

7. cetera

cetera

Apr 29, 2004
    Surrey, England
    Endorsing Artist: Spector Basses & Cort Basses
    Superb!

That just shows why we love Spector.... not only do they make awesome basses... but on the odd occasion there's a problem they will ALWAYS do their best for you! :hyper:

HUGE kudos to PJ, Stuart & the Spector crew :cool::cool:

8. loend68

loend68 Supporting Member

Jan 14, 2008
    NH
    Endorsing Artist: Spector Basses, T.C. Electronics
    +1,000,000

They have treated me better than they needed to. PJ and the guys rock!!!!!

9. Yes, PJ and Spector customer service are awesome! Always going above and beyond to help! Years ago I ordered the least expensive bass they made, an NS2000-B, made in China (and a damn good build at that) and my output jack was failing.

I called them and Stuart answered the phone, and walked me through a few things, then offered to send me a replacement jack, which he did very quickly.

I was sold on Spector at that point and still am, three basses later.

10. Doctor J

Doctor J

Dec 23, 2005
    Excellent to hear good news like that, congratulations.

11. leftymike

leftymike

Sep 23, 2006
    Austin Tejas
    PJ is ExCELLENT! I had some dealings with him and he went above and beyond.

(I just wish they made those in a lefty)