Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

spector, eden, gk

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by shikee, Jun 8, 2005.

1. shikee

shikee

Dec 26, 2002
    dallas, tx
    one amberburst spector ns2000/5 2.5 years old, excellent condition 2 very small scratches under the bridge, 5 string neckthru design, emg-hz pickups $350

SOLD-one gallien krueger 1001rb comes with skb road case that is missing the back great condition 2.5 years old $400

one david eden pre washburn i believe 115xlt $250 2 years old ... grill has a dent and eden badge is removed from grill ... no tears in carpet ... looks brand new except for grill

SOLD-one david eden definitely pre-washburn 410t with the old white bagde on the grill, small tear in carpet on front of cab $350

one alesis 3630 brand new in box ... used once ... all paper and packing included $50

all items have been in the bedroom of my apartment for over a year wishing they had someone to use them, i don't see myself in a band anytime in the near future and am selling everything but the small practice amp and stingray ... pics of all items available upon request just pm me with your email address ... if you are within 50 miles of the dallas metroplex i will deliver

2. buffordbass

buffordbass

Nov 11, 2004
    Dallas
    Endorsing Artist: Genz Benz Amps, Lakland Basses
    pm sent

3. shikee

shikee

Dec 26, 2002
    dallas, tx
    bump ... the amp and cabs have prospecitve buyers ... looks like it is down to the bass and compressor

4. shikee

shikee

Dec 26, 2002
    dallas, tx
    bump

5. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    Would you take a trade on the compressor?

6. shikee

shikee

Dec 26, 2002
    dallas, tx
    i'd prefer to sell it outright, unless you have an envelope filter

7. Trevorus

Trevorus

Oct 18, 2002
    Urbana, IL
    I have a multi-effect that does have a good envelope.

8. shikee

shikee

Dec 26, 2002
    dallas, tx
    thanks for the offer but i already have one like that ... i'm just interested in a qtron

9. shikee

shikee

Dec 26, 2002
    dallas, tx
    bump

10. shikee

shikee

Dec 26, 2002
    dallas, tx
    bump

11. shikee

shikee