1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Spector Euro 4 w/Aguilar OBP-1

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Corevalay, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Corevalay

Corevalay Supporting Member

Sep 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    Price:
    Strings:
    Gorgeous Black Cherry Burst Spector Euro 4. The Euro 4 is the model before the current Euro LX and is solid maple. This bass plays and sounds like butter. Super smooth neck. Aguilar OBP-1 preamp gives alot of beef and growl. Bass is in very condition. The only real flaw is on the headstock where a drop tuner was previously installed, there is an extra hole. If you put another drop tuner it will be completely covered up. Weighs about 9.3lbs on a bathroom scale.

I'll consider reasonable offers or trades for other Spectors. Shipped in Spector hardcase.

IMG_6344.JPG
    IMG_6343.JPG
    IMG_6345.JPG
    IMG_6347.JPG

Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
    bassbooty and joeypee like this.
  2. Maynjo

Maynjo Supporting Member

Jan 28, 2014
    Jacksonville, NC
    Did you upgrade the bridge? Don't only the newer euros have the intonation screws?

3. Corevalay

Corevalay Supporting Member

Sep 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    Yes. I had an extra bridge and this one is nice and shiny. The original bridge was a bit heavier and a matte gold. I do have it though if someone preferred that one.