1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD Spector Euro 4LX Doug Wimbish - Peacock Blue

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Corevalay, Aug 11, 2017.

1. Corevalay

Corevalay Supporting Member

Sep 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    Price:
    Strings:
    After some serious internal debate, I've decided to part with this amazing bass. I have a strong feeling I may regret it, but one of my basses has to go (bills are cruel!).

So, up for sale here is a Spector Euro 4LX Doug Wimbish in rare Peacock Blue finish. The Wimbish neck is 1.5" at the neck and EXTREMELY comfortable. Preamp has been upgraded to a 3-band EMG BQC. The bass is in very nice condition, but there are a few nicks which I've pictured. Overall it plays and sounds fantastic. Lightweight as well, 8.5lbs. I'll include a generic hardcase.

I'll certainly consider reasonable offers, but keep in mind this is a rare combo, neck and color. Sorry, no trades on this one. Price includes shipping.

IMG_6037.JPG

Attached Files:

prue, Archaeobass, cjlembo and 3 others like this.
  2. Beautiful. GLWTS.

3. asands

asands

Feb 1, 2011
    Troy Missouri
    Dang Corevelay, that's a gem! Wish I saw this earlier. New owners gonna be happy with this one

4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 10, 2021