1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

SOLD Spector Euro 4LX Doug Wimbish Signature

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by darkcaptain29, Oct 16, 2017.

1. darkcaptain29

darkcaptain29 Supporting Member

Apr 10, 2008
    San Diego CA
    Price:
    $1300
    Strings:
    Hey TB

I have a super cool Doug Wimbish Signature Spector for sale. Would not be moving this, but I have a G&L order coming next week and I would love to pay that off! This bass has zero issues, and plays fantastic. A couple of decent dings, but nothing on the neck or fretboard.

-34" Scale
    -1.5 inch Nut
    -EMG pickups
    -Tone Pump Preamp

Ships with Spector gig bag. Looking to sell for $1350 shipped. Open to trades as well, but prefer a straight sale. Feel fee to PM with any questions at all.

Attached Files:

2. WR Jacobs

WR Jacobs Supporting Member

Oct 15, 2015
    What year build?

3. darkcaptain29

Apr 10, 2008
    San Diego CA
    It's a 2011 as far as I know

4. Blackhawks55

Blackhawks55

Jul 21, 2013
    Trade for a Rickenbacker 4003 Jetglo?

5. darkcaptain29

Apr 10, 2008
    San Diego CA
    Go ahead and shoot me a PM!

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 10, 2021