1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Spector Euro 4LX - Stunning Tobacco Burst

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Corevalay, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Corevalay

Corevalay Supporting Member

Sep 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    Price:
    Strings:
    Up for sale here is a truly gorgeous Spector Euro 4LX in Tobacco Burst gloss finish. I find this to be a beautiful bass and the pics do not do it justice! It's a deep brown-tobacco color, not the redish tint in the photos. Unfortunately, in my lighting it wouldn't photograph as well as it looks in person. One of the nicest Spector finishes I've seen to date.

Bass is in excellent shape with no marks or dings to speak of. If there's something there, I can't see it! Spector Tone Pump preamp. Typical Spector growl and bark. Neck is thin for a Euro and very nice to play. It's certainly not a baseball bat like some Spector's. Hipshot Drop D-Tuner. Weighs right at 9lbs on my scale. Aftermarket Gator hardcase included.

Reasonable offers considered.

Trade interests: Fender MIA Jazz basses or MIM PJ basses plus $$$

IMG_8080.JPG

Here's a more accurate representation of the body color:
    42781565_307801623337451_1952210992792338432_n.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 11, 2018
    totallywink, Zbass82, prue and 3 others like this.
  2. steamthief

steamthief

Jan 25, 2006
    Mentone Beach
    Beauty

Corevalay likes this.
  3. Smoothmove

Smoothmove Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2015
    Lebanon , Oregon
    GAS Sweet Bass!!!

Corevalay likes this.
  4. Tukulele

Tukulele

Feb 27, 2014
    PM’ed.

5. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 18, 2021