1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Spector Euro 5 - 2001 Model with OHSC ... no trades please.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by scowboy, Oct 29, 2016.

1. scowboy

scowboy Supporting Member

Jun 9, 2006
    Sacramento area
    Price:
    $1250
    Strings:
    To keep this thread short and efficient; if you have any questions or offers please “Start a Conversation” with me rather than posting a comment.

For sale is a Spector Euro 5 in black cherry color and the body has solid maple body wings. This is an early 2001 model, SN NB05xx so it has the Aguilar OBP-1 instead of the Spector Tone Pump, controls are dual volume and bass/treble boost. The bass has some swirling on the back and some evidence of use in the normal spot above the neck pickup. My guess it that 95% of it could be polished out. Just normal use, no abuse or notable indentations on any surface.

It's set up for super low action and the frets have been reset and crowned. The B string needs to be raised if you want to use it past the 13th fret or else it will buzz.

The bass includes the original hardshell case which is in very serviceable condition.

Here is a link to the history of the Spector Euro models:
    http://spectorbass.com/uploads/Resources/Archived_Czech.jpg

Asking $1250 +$50 for shipping. Payment wise I am very happy (think almost prefer) to wait for a check or certified funds in lieu of paying PayPal fees but I will accept PayPal as well though. No trades please.

Also, I spend two days a week in the Santa Clara near Great America area and can meet a potential buyer there after work typically on Monday's or Tuesday’s.

>>International shipping is ok at buyers expense. Please contact me in advance to discuss exact shipping costs.
    IMG_8594.jpg
    IMG_8696.jpg
    IMG_8593.jpg
    IMG_8597.jpg IMG_8595.jpg
    IMG_8596.jpg
    IMG_8599.jpg
    IMG_8696.jpg
    IMG_8697.jpg
    IMG_8601.jpg

Last edited: Jan 10, 2017
    bassman06 and Unholyman like this.
  2. scowboy