1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Spector Euro 5 LE 2018- Made for UK only!! Make OFFER!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by sleevey55, Oct 29, 2019.

1. sleevey55

sleevey55 Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2009
    Billings Montana
    Price:
    Strings:
    93BD4D70-F56C-422C-A8D1-2C1EB37C903D. This is an ultra rare limited Spector version of the Euro 5 bass. There were only a handful of these made for distribution in the UK only. I believe 5 high polish and 5 satin basses were made, both 4 and 5 string basses. Id venture to say this is probably the only one in the USA. 10.1 pounds, this bass is smooth and feels so comfortable. The top is Koa and the body is European Alder with the same maple neck blanks that the USA series use. The pickups are EMG-TWX and the preamp is an Aguilar OBP-3. Knobs are vol/vol with push/pull coil splitting, bass/treble (stacked) and midrange push/pull for mid selection frequency. Brass nut, 24 fret Rosewood board, MOP crown inlays and GOTOH tuners. This bass is incredible both look wise, tonally and feel. The fit, finish and attention to detail on this bass is incredible, Ive owned many Spectors and this one is top 2 for certain, I just dont use Spectors much anymore and I could use the funds so this is someones chance to get a super rare Spector at a good price. There is only one tiny mark on this whole bass, Its on the top of the headstock and its real tiny, but I wanted to mention it. Other than that, the bass is MINT. Looks brand new in every way. I just put new DR Pure Blues 125-30 on it last week. The bass has been in its gig bag 98% of the time since I bought it. Im asking a very fair $2100 shipped conus for it OBO. Its ultra rare, its mint and its an incredible bass so If I end up keeping it, it wont hurt my feelings any. This price is hundreds less than I paid for it FYI. I will post many more pics of it at lunch time today. No trades. Thank you!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 6, 2019 at 2:16 PM
    Felix1776, NigelD, bobunit and 4 others like this.
  2. Stewart13

Stewart13 Supporting Member

Jan 8, 2016
    Redmond, Oregon
    Great TB’er here people!!

sleevey55 likes this.
  3. sleevey55

Nov 21, 2009
    Billings Montana
    More....

Attached Files:

4. bobunit

bobunit I'm here. Now what? Supporting Member

Jul 15, 2008
    Idaho
    Wow!

5. Greg_S

Greg_S Supporting Member

Dec 26, 2012
    Colorado
    What's the string spacing at the bridge and nut width please?

6. oaklandthumb

oaklandthumb

Nov 12, 2014
    Kansas USA
    *approx 17mm or .66

sleevey55 likes this.
  7. sleevey55

Nov 21, 2009
    Billings Montana
    SOLD Pending Payment!!!!!!

8. sleevey55