1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

Spector Euro 5 LX Natural Finish

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by yeldarb69 (Brad), May 11, 2011.

1. yeldarb69 (Brad)

yeldarb69 (Brad) Supporting Member

Jul 11, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    Up for sale is my beautiful oil finished Spector Euro 5 lx. This bass has neck thru construction with an alder back a slice of walnut and maple top on the body.It also has emg dc pickups,black hardware,block inlays and the tone pump pre amp,this bass is a 35" scale.It currently has a set of DR Neon strings on it.The bass is set up with very low action and has a bright tight punchy sound.The overall condition of the bass would be in my estimation a 9 out of 10, simply for the fact it is not brand new,this one is 4 years old and i am the second owner. $1000 shipped to the conus and i will only accept paypal.The bass will be shipped in a gig bag and boxed up very securely.I have a perfect rating on ebay as bradley 3606 so check that out if you wish.I had this bass posted earlier this week and though it was sold but that person backed out and i also changed the price,sorry for any confusion.No trades at this time.Pictures by yeldarb6988 - Photobucket
    Bradley W Kreps

2. danzub

danzub

Feb 19, 2010
    Nashua NH
    Hi
    I'm interested the bass.
    Please send me PayPal invoice for quick payment.
    PM send.
    Thanks,

Dan.

3. danzub

danzub

Feb 19, 2010
    Nashua NH
    Hi Bradley.
    I don't understand are you sold it or not?
    If you pending the payment please write about it.
    Thanks,
    Dan.

4. danzub

danzub

Feb 19, 2010
    Nashua NH
    Bradley, I waited a so much time. Perhaps you sold it to someone else. This no longer need to I bought another bass on eBay.
    Thanks for wasted my time,
    Dan.

5. I'm not trying to be rude but this has accidently turned into comedic gold!

:D

6. yeldarb69 (Brad)

Jul 11, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    Dan, Do you check your pm's i sent you at least three explaining what was going on.With that said the bass is sold pending payment.

7. yeldarb69 (Brad)

Jul 11, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    MozzaRellum,

I am going to the music store to pick up some strings,if you do not contact me by the time i get back this bass is going back up for sale.

Brad

8. danzub

danzub

Feb 19, 2010
    Nashua NH
    Comedy continues ))

9. yeldarb69 (Brad)

Jul 11, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    Back up for sale and a price drop ($950 shipped to the conus)bump!

10. *cough cough*

Check your inbox from previous messages if you know what I mean.

11. yeldarb69 (Brad)

Jul 11, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    Sold to centrefold for $950