1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Spector Euro 5LX - natural flame maple

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by peledog, Jun 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. peledog

peledog

Jul 9, 2010
    San Diego, CA
    Price:
    $950
    Strings:
    Up for sale is my Spector Euro 5LX. It is a natural flame maple top, maple body and walnut slice. Neck through, maple neck, rosewood finger board with Spector crown inlays. Gold hardware and non-trim TonePump with brass nut. It's in great shape, but is a player's bass, as there are normal signs of wear - some dings here and there, but nothing to affect the playability or tone - that awesome Spector tone! The finger board could use some lemon oil - as you can tell from the photos, but it's hard to find a ding on it from afar. It's not as heavy as my Forte was, but it is around 9lbs. Hair tie not included ;)

I bought it used a while back and used it on several gigs, as well as recording. I don't want to let her go, but I need to fund another project. Currently strung with Elixir Nickels and has Schaller strap locks installed. Comes with Spector gig bag, boxed and shipped with care.

$950 plus shipping CONUS

IMG_0187_zps6f25466c.

IMG_0186_zpsb057bdaf.

IMG_0189_zps5372d4ee.

IMG_0188_zpsa405378b.

IMG_0190_zps2c1438a2.

2. peledog

peledog

Jul 9, 2010
    San Diego, CA
    And.....sold! Going to Maryland.

3. worshiprocker