Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Spector Euro 6 LX

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Thumbs Of Fire, Mar 19, 2005.

1. I been looking in to getting one for a while now. Any found a guy on the internet who has 3 of them. And he also goes on to say that there is only 6 in the world.

"I now own 6 Spectors including 2 of the 5 ever made Euro-6 LX's and the only fretless"

So if there is only 6 in the world dose it mean Spector dont make them? Becuase my local Spector dealer can't sell one to me.

Thankyou for any information in advanced.

D-P

2. Lockout

Lockout

Dec 24, 2002
    Illinois
    I think the reason he couldn't sell you one is because they're very new and I think they're only being made in small quantities.

I'm not sure on that, though, so I hope someone else will come along and correct me if I'm wrong. ;)

3. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    They just started to make them i believe.

4. not much chance of getting one second hand then :( . looks like its save up abit more time.

5. adam on bass

adam on bass Supporting Member

Feb 4, 2002
    New Braunfels, Texas
    Endorsing Artist: Spector, GK, EMG and D'Addario
    I have one of the "10" that are floating around at the moment. Yes, 10. I actually have the NAMM one. Josh Curry has 2 of them and I know Bass Central has a couple.

6. Josh Curry

Josh Curry

May 29, 2003
    Frisco, TX
    Yikes, how did you find my site? I have since changed the wording of that. There are actually only 4 in the world right now. I have 1, Firk has 1, Bass Central has 2. I do not have the fretless yet, that will be the 5th. I wrote that WAY before I expected to post those pages. It was a little ambitious to say the least :)