1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Spector Euro 6 LX

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Thumbs Of Fire, Mar 19, 2005.

1. I been looking in to getting one for a while now. Any found a guy on the internet who has 3 of them. And he also goes on to say that there is only 6 in the world.

"I now own 6 Spectors including 2 of the 5 ever made Euro-6 LX's and the only fretless"

So if there is only 6 in the world dose it mean Spector dont make them? Becuase my local Spector dealer can't sell one to me.

Thankyou for any information in advanced.

D-P

2. Lockout

Lockout Supporting Member

Dec 24, 2002
    Illinois
    I think the reason he couldn't sell you one is because they're very new and I think they're only being made in small quantities.

I'm not sure on that, though, so I hope someone else will come along and correct me if I'm wrong. ;)

3. Figjam

Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    They just started to make them i believe.

4. not much chance of getting one second hand then :( . looks like its save up abit more time.

5. adam on bass

adam on bass Supporting Member

Feb 4, 2002
    New Braunfels, Texas
    Endorsing Artist: Spector, GK, EMG and D'Addario
    I have one of the "10" that are floating around at the moment. Yes, 10. I actually have the NAMM one. Josh Curry has 2 of them and I know Bass Central has a couple.

6. Josh Curry

Josh Curry

May 29, 2003
    Frisco, TX
    Yikes, how did you find my site? I have since changed the wording of that. There are actually only 4 in the world right now. I have 1, Firk has 1, Bass Central has 2. I do not have the fretless yet, that will be the 5th. I wrote that WAY before I expected to post those pages. It was a little ambitious to say the least :)