1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Spector Euro LX Doug Wimbish Bass - Emerald Green

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by CJL, May 29, 2017.

1. CJL

CJL Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Dallas
    Price:
    Strings:
    Selling this bass hurts...but a pending medical procedure is causing me to have to sell some gear, and after all it's just stuff...right?

What I have for sale is an immaculate example of a Spector Euro LX Doug Wimbish (DW) bass in Emerald Green quilted maple. The DW basses don't come up very often, and emerald green is a pretty rare Spector color. Pictures do not do this bass any justice...it is visually stunning in person.

The DW option gives this bass the 1.5" nut width and the neck is extremely comfortable. Has the standard EMG P/J pickups but the preamp has been swapped for an SNC mini-HAZ preamp. This bass has the Spector tone that you expect, but the preamp is also very versatile and can do everything you need it to do.

There are no nicks, blemishes, scratches, etc at all on this bass. It was bought last year from Bass Central and I bought it from the original owner about 2 months ago. The original Bass Central link is here - http://store.basscentral.com/spector-euro-4lx-doug-wimbish-signature-model-emerald-green-snnb13634

Asking $1850 shipped OBO CONUS. Comes with a gig bag. Will consider shipping to AK, HI and international if the buyer is willing to pick up any additional fees. Thanks for looking!

FullSizeRender 2.jpg IMG_7583.JPG IMG_7580.JPG IMG_7579.JPG IMG_7582.JPG IMG_7578.JPG

bassbooty, iceboxbass, e.rich and 6 others like this.
  2. monsterthompson

monsterthompson The Eighth Note Wonder Of The World Supporting Member

Nov 25, 2008
    Hollywood
    Lovely

cjlembo likes this.
  3. jnumme

jnumme Low End To No End

Sep 19, 2010
    West Michigan
    Nice .

cjlembo likes this.
  4. bassgiant15

bassgiant15 Endorsing Artist: Spector Basses Supporting Member

Dec 19, 2005
    Endorsing Artist: Spector Basses
    Dang it! This won't be here long i bet!Wish i had the money

5. CJL

CJL Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Dallas
    On hold Pending payment

Matt R and jack7265 like this.
  6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 17, 2021