SPector Euro neck thru

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by StoutXXX, Feb 17, 2003.

1. Nino Valenti

Nino Valenti Supporting Member Commercial User

Feb 2, 2001
    Staten Island NYC
    Builder: Valenti Basses
    Spectors are a great bass & IMO, I think they're worth more than what they sell for. The 4 string sells for about $1499 or so & if you can get one for $800, JUMP on it.

Are you sure is a Czeck & not a Korean?
  2. 5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    What Nino said- a Czech spector neck-thru is worth a good $1500, $800 is a STEAL even if it didn't ahve any electronics, lol. GO for it! A typical price on a NT korean is about $700 new, so I really doubt its korean-that would only be like, 15% or so off list.
  3. damn well i figured it was a steal and i had a dream last night that was not good. Called the music shop and damn he sold it sat.... Looking for a Rex BAss Though
  4. watspan

watspan Supporting Member

Nov 25, 2002
    madison, wi
    I have a Dean Edge 4 Improv, supposed to be made at the same Czech Factory, Neck thru design--though i've never played the Spector, the Dean is a wonderful bass, looks dynamite, plays and sounds great. I paid a little over $700 new w/ HSC, i've seen a new york music store selling them on e-bay for undet 600--you may want to consider one.
  5. 5stringDNA

Oct 10, 2002
    Englewood, CO
    That bites..that bass was probably only in the store for a few days at that price. The Rex is a good bass as well, but I prefer the ReBops. Whatever you choose, you can't go wrong with a spector for the price.