1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Spector Euro NS-5, **BRAND NEW** make offer!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by DanielleMuscato, Apr 25, 2006.

1. DanielleMuscato

DanielleMuscato

Jun 19, 2004
    Columbia, Missouri, USA
    Endorsing Artist, Schroeder Cabinets
    I'm in love with my Line6 Variax and I'm selling off my other basses.

Spector Euro NS-5 5-string bass, neck-through construction, flamed maple body with hard rock maple neck, natural oil (not gloss or stained) finish, original Spector gigbag, blank warranty card with all allen wrenches etc still in plastic, instrument and case both BRAND NEW, street price $1999, make me an offer!

This is NOT the same Spector bass offered by Musicians' Friend (Spector USA NS-5XL), which is offered for $4000-4500 depending on options. This is the shorter scale (34", not 35" like the XL) and is made in Czechoslovakia, not the USA. It still has EMG pickups (not HZ), gold hardware, neck-through construction, etc. It has a SOLID FLAMED-MAPLE BODY, not a maple cap like some other Spector models.

Purchased new from Hennessey Music in Columbia, MO, an authorized Spector dealer, on Wednesday the 19th (yes, I've had it 6 days!)

Never gigged, barely played (less than 10 hours total), absolutely mint/new condition.

No questions asked return policy. Email me mail@davemuscato.com with any questions or call my cell (573) 424-0420. You pay actual shipping. If you would like pictures, just let me know what you'd like to see and I'll email them to you.

Case is black vinyl gigbag with a zipper outside pocket. It says "Spector" on the outside.

I have made no modifications to this bass - it is brand new. I'm selling it because I found one I like better.

Thanks for checking it out! See my Modulus Quantum 5 ad, also!

Dave

EDITED TO ADD: WILL TRADE TOWARD SCHROEDER CABINET!

2. Johnny Fila

Johnny Fila Formerly "The Crusader" Supporting Member

Nov 21, 2004
    Elmont, NY (near NYC)
    fwiw,
    I do believe that they stopped making the 34" scale many years ago on the Czech 5 string. better check with PJ Rubal over there.