Spector Euro pricing question

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by Rumzini, Oct 4, 2004.

1. Rumzini

Feb 14, 2004
    Jackson, MI
  2. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    I hate you :( I want a Spector Euro, heh.

Really though, congrats on the good deal

EDIT: and as for the original poster, yes thats a good price for a new one.
  3. vacman

Mar 8, 2004
    portland, or
    FYI, I know BassCentral was doing a Spector deal of somekind last week. I would give them a call and see if they can sharpen the pencil on one. BTW, Spector makes a great bass....yet another item on the GAS list.
  4. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    I emailed them about their so Spector Deal. They are still charging $1499 for a Spector Euro 4 neck thru with a case.
  5. Figjam,
    Thanks . . . it was pure luck - NO skill on my part! It looks like I'll have a good time with it .. . The purple/blue color is just amazing . . . The amazing thing is that it 'feels' right . . it kind of hugs you when you pick it up . . . . .The designer must be a genius!

I'll be picking it up this Friday . . . I'll post some pictures when I can . ..

Mark F. Sanderson
    Hickory Bass Player
  6. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    Yes those bodies are fantastic, teh Steinberger designed carved bodies, they feel so great.
  7. metalbob

Aug 2, 2004
    so california
    :bassist: I too am a proud owner of a spector euro purple bass and i must say it kills soundmen love its tone and to me it is very comfertable to play ahhh maybe 5 more different colors of course>>> :hyper: