1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Spector Euro TW with Darkglass Preamp, Hipshot

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Corevalay, Nov 30, 2018.

1. Corevalay

Corevalay Supporting Member

Sep 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    Price:
    Strings:
    Recently re-acquired this bass from a friend. I had previously sold it to him, and we now traded for a new bass I was selling. It's an excellent bass, but I just don't have a need for it, so here it is! Someone's getting a great bass here.

Matte finish with a really nice flame to the wood. Bass is also on the lighter side. Weighs in at just under 9lbs.

Very comfy playing neck on this one. I've tried ALOT of Euro's and the neck always turns me off. This one is super smooth. It's even smaller at the nut than normal. It's not quite a jazz bass at 1.5", but just a HAIR bigger. Definitely more comfortable compared to a normal Spector.

Darkglass preamp sounds amazing with the EMG DC pickups. The EMG's aren't pictured here, but they are now installed in the bass. This pickup/preamp combo is a great upgrade compared to the stock electronics. Overall, the bass is in really nice condition except for one ding on the body that I've pictured. Comfortable weight at just under 9lbs. Hipshot USA Ultralite tuners w/drop tuner

Matte finish with beautiful flame
    Hipshot Ultralite Tuners with Drop Tuner
    Darkglass Tone Capsule Preamp
    EMG DC Pickups
    just under 9lbs

Shipped in a Spector gig bag. I may have an aftermarket hardcase I can include for a bit extra $$$.

Reasonable offers certainly considered.

Trade Considerations:
    American Jazz basses
    American Precision basses
    Stingray and Stingray SLO
    Caprice

IMG_6336.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
    totallywink, jack7265 and jakka1 like this.
  2. FlexPete

FlexPete Supporting Member

Sep 4, 2011
    Atlanta
    How did I miss this ?