1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Spector Euro-TW with Darkglass Tone Capsule plus Hipshot

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Corevalay, Dec 23, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Corevalay

Corevalay Supporting Member

Sep 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    Price:
    Strings:
    Recently re-acquired this bass from a friend... for the 3rd time! It's an excellent bass, but I just don't have a need for it. Someone's getting a great bass here.

Matte Grey finish with a really nice flame to the wood. Bass is also on the lighter side. Weighs in at just under 9lbs.

Very comfy playing neck on this one. I've tried ALOT of Euro's and the neck always turns me off. This one is super smooth. It's even smaller at the nut than normal. It's not quite a jazz bass at 1.5", but just a HAIR bigger. Definitely more comfortable compared to a normal Spector.

Darkglass Tone Capsule preamp sounds amazing with the EMG DC pickups. This pickup/preamp combo is a great upgrade compared to the stock electronics. Hipshot USA Ultralite tuners w/drop tuner. Overall, the bass is in really nice condition except for one ding on the body that I've pictured.

Shipped in a Spector gig bag. I may have an aftermarket hardcase I can include for a bit extra $$$.

Reasonable offers certainly considered.

Trade Considerations:
    American Standard Jazz bass
    Stingray SLO
    Fender Aerodyne or PJ

IMG_8518.JPG

Attached Files:

BigLoopDuke and map34157 like this.
  2. BigLoopDuke

BigLoopDuke Supporting Member

Jan 2, 2007
    DSM, IA
    Wow, snooze, you lose. That was quick.

3. PhatBasstard

PhatBasstard Spector Dissector Supporting Member

Feb 3, 2002
    Las Vegas, NV.
    FWIW, without the TW pickups and push/pull volumes for single/dual coil operation,
    it's not a TW model anymore. Hope the buyer realizes this.