1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Spector Euro4 LX-TW in Matte Natural Figured Maple Top and Black Hardware with Case - FSO

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by David Henry, Apr 27, 2017.

1. David Henry

David Henry

Mar 24, 2000
    Salem, Oregon
    Price:
    $1200
    Strings:
    For Sale Only. Spector Euro4 LX-TW Bass. Upgraded in Matte Natural Figured Maple Top and Black Hardware with Spector Case. $1200 shipped.

Payment by USA PayPal and ships to CONUS. No returns. Will be shipped by UPS insured, signature required and well packed in a bass specific shipping box.

I really hate to sell this, but I have no other choices now. Due to health and financial problems, I am selling most of my music gear.

Excellent condition. Bass weighs 8 lbs. 7.6 oz. Serial number is NB8909. Truss rod, bridge, tuners, electronics in fully functional condition. No noisy pots. Case in very good condition with a few small nicks in the finish and has a band name in 2 places on it. Includes 2 adjustment wrenches, case key, Straplok ends and a Spector Decal to cover up the band name on the front of case.

To be nitpicky: on the front of body there is one tiny dent by the bridge and some very minor play wear. Back of body has some minor belt buckle marks. Headstock tip has 2 tiny dings, face has 2 minor scratches and backside has a few tiny nicks. Fretboard edge has one tiny ding.

Info from Spector:

With its dual EMG 35TW pickups, the Euro4LX-TW has long been a favorite of players who demand thunderous low-end, exceptional clarity, and unmatched versatility. The premium EMG 35TW pickups all you to select either Single or Dual Coil options via the on-board push/pull pots, allowing for a wide array of great tones. Spector TonePump +18db boost, bass and treble. Internal output trim pot to fine tune output to your needs.

The Euro4LX-TW offers all of the features that have made the Spector name famous around the globe. The extremely comfortable, fully carved body is crafted from carved European alder body and is topped off with your choice of a USA figured maple top. A 3 piece maple neck runs through the entire length of the instrument and features a 24 fret rosewood fingerboard with Spector’s signature Crown inlays. Outfitted with a lightweight, zinc brass alloy bridge and nut, premium EMG pickups and Spector’s coveted Tone Pump active tone circuit, Euro4LX basses are equipped to hold down the low-end on the world’s biggest stages.

NECK
    WOOD: 3pc Maple with Graphite Rods inside for additional strength
    FINGERBOARD: Rosewood, with our mother of pearl Crown Inlays
    NUMBER OF FRETS: 24
    SCALE LENGTH: 34"
    RADIUS: 16"
    WIDTH AT NUT: 1.60"

BODY
    Our original NS curved and carved body shape
    WOOD: USA Figured Maple over European Alder with a slice of Walnut between

HARDWARE
    Black
    BRIDGE: Spector zinc brass alloy locking bridge
    STRING SPACING AT BRIDGE: .75"
    STRAP BUTTONS: Dunlop Dual locking
    BRASS NUT

PICKUPS AND ELECTRONICS
    NECK PICKUP: EMG 35TW
    BRIDGE PICKUP: EMG35TW
    ACTIVE TONE CONTROLS: Spector TonePump +18db boost, bass and treble
    Internal output trim pot to fine tune output to your needs
    CONTROLS : bridge pickup volume with push/pull function for single/dual coil selection, neck pickup volume with push/pull function for single/dual coil selection, treble boost and bass boost

Thanks,
    Dave

3.JPG

1.JPG 2.JPG 3.JPG 4.JPG 5.JPG 6.JPG 7.JPG 8.JPG 9.JPG 10.JPG 11.JPG 12.JPG 13.JPG 14.JPG 15.JPG 16.JPG 17.JPG 19.JPG 20.JPG 26.JPG

ryan morris likes this.
  2. David Henry

David Henry

Mar 24, 2000
    Salem, Oregon
    Last edited: Apr 27, 2017
    Rod Harder likes this.
  3. jymyben

jymyben Supporting Member

Oct 19, 2007
    pm'd...

4. ryan morris

ryan morris

Sep 11, 2000
    Chicago, IL
    WOWWWW!!!This is a great price for a great bass.

5. 9c1ny

9c1ny Supporting Member

Dec 28, 2008
    Wish I saw this earlier and I'm in Oregon

6. Tomis17

Tomis17

Jan 21, 2007
    Wisconsin
    What a deal!