1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  
  2. Welcome Back!  Please see this thread for more info about the site outage.  Thank you for your patience as we work out bugs and tweak server configs.

No longer available Spector EuroLX-TW Haz clone preamp

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Corevalay, Sep 27, 2017.

1. Corevalay

Corevalay Supporting Member

Sep 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    Price:
    Strings:
    I just recently acquired this bass from TB user XHawk5. I saw this bass posted and really wanted to give it a try. As I suspected, this bass sounds excellent. The SNC Haz is spot on and sounds fantastic. It also has many options to shape your sound, including a passive push/pull. A really amazing preamp. It also has a very comfy playing neck. I've tried ALOT of Euro's and the neck always turns me off. This one is super smooth. It's even a hair smaller at the nut. The bass is in really nice condition except for one ding on the body that I've pictured.

So, if this bass is so great, then why am I selling? Well, right after I purchased this I also purchased a USA NS-4. So, as awesome as this Euro is, I'm going to hold onto the USA and sell this to pay the bill!

Matte finish with beautiful flame
    Hipshot USA Ultralite tuners w/drop tuner
    SNC Haz Clone - 3-band with passive option
    Bartolini DC's (warmer than the EMG)
    just under 9lbs

Shipped in a Spector gig bag. Price is pretty firm on this one.

IMG_6336.JPG

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 27, 2017
    jack7265 likes this.
  2. matty4string

matty4string Inactive

May 11, 2016
    Trade for USA American pro jazz

3. matty4string

matty4string Inactive

May 11, 2016
    8A5B8B7F-2EC2-4CC1-89FE-37378722C03D.jpeg

Attached Files:

4. Corevalay

Corevalay Supporting Member

Sep 10, 2009
    New Jersey
    Appreciate the offer, but not interested.

5. FingerDub

FingerDub Inactive

Jan 8, 2016
    drool

6. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Apr 11, 2021