1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Spector EuroLX with US Haz Preamp!!!! trades updated!!!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by kev451, Aug 31, 2019.

1. kev451

kev451 Gold Supporting Member

Feb 23, 2014
    New Jersey
    Price:
    Strings:
    I’m thinning out the herd and I’ve decided to put my Ultra Amberburst EuroLX up for sale. It has the custom Bartoloni Pickups specially designed for Spector Basses. But the real gem is the preamp...this bass does not have the standard Tonepump. It has the US Haz preamp. These go for $500.00 brand new. I purchased it several months ago and had it installed. This bass RIPS. She has the tone and bite and growl of your standard NS-2. The only thing which will not come with the bass will be the tuning machines. She comes in at under 9lbs according to the bathroom scale. In the picture she has god tuners those, I’m keeping. But it will be shipped with the proper chrome Tuners. The only trades I’d consider is a Dingwall Dbird and a USA G&L 2000, in black or sunburst with a maple neck. Oh and it will ship in a Spector Hardshell case. So you get UltraAmberburst EuroLX with the US Haz preamp and a set of BRAND NEW EMGX PUPS!!! and A Spector Hardshell case all for $1650.00 SHIPPED. if you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
  2. Dincrest

Dincrest

Sep 27, 2004
    New Jersey
    If I had the trade you wanted, I'd be all over this.

Still, here's a thread-bump for a really cool bass.

Last edited: Sep 13, 2019
    Smoothmove and kev451 like this.
  3. kev451

Feb 23, 2014
    New Jersey
    Thanks to be honest, I’d take almost any dingwall. Need a bass which holds Drop C tuning and I played one and fell for it...

4. Dincrest

Dincrest

Sep 27, 2004
    New Jersey
    I can imagine. Finding something akin to that "perfect/ideal low B" is a bass quest in and of itself.

Good luck with the sale/trade, and it's always cool to talk to other NJ bassists.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
    Reedt2000 and kev451 like this.
  5. sonojono

sonojono Supporting Member

I see your bass listed on Reverb as well and after playing the 5 string version, I really would like to own the 4 string model as it's easier on my fretting hand.

Good luck with the sell. If I ever sell my Euro 4 and hope yours is still up, perhaps I'll become the new owner.

kev451 likes this.
  6. kev451

Feb 23, 2014
    New Jersey
    Thanks ! I’ve got someone looking at the bass now. Let’s see if he actually pulls the trigger and buys it. It really is a great sound of bass. That US Haz is by far the best pre I’ve played in a bass.

sonojono likes this.
  7. sonojono

sonojono Supporting Member

I agree that the HAZ pre improves the Spector sound by a TON!

BUMP

8. Arthur SX

Arthur SX

Oct 9, 2011
    New Jersey
    I would trade you for my Mesa full rig?

kev451 likes this.
  9. kev451

Feb 23, 2014
    New Jersey
    thanks but I already have a a set of Mesa Cabs which i use.

10. Smoothmove

Smoothmove Supporting Member

Mar 29, 2015
    Lebanon , Oregon
    Dang it I wish I had a Dingwall. LOL

11. yeldarb69 (Brad)

yeldarb69 (Brad) Supporting Member

Jul 11, 2010
    Pennsylvania
    Are you sure this is a 35 scale ? The j pickup does not appear to be in the right position for a 35 scale. If it were a 35 scale, the j pickup would be almost even with the volume knob.

12. kev451

Feb 23, 2014
    New Jersey
    measured it 3x a few weeks ago. According to the tape it was.

Last edited: Nov 13, 2019
  13. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

Dec 4, 2020