1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Spector Forte-4

Discussion in 'For Sale: Europe & International' started by anton72, Aug 9, 2018.

1. anton72

anton72 Supporting Member

Price:
    Currency (EU and Intl):
    USD
    Strings:
    My Location:
    Russian Federation
    Ships to::
    • Worldwide
    Mint condition Spector Forte-4 made to special order for me by Spector. This bass is 100% passive and is 99% copy of the original Spector NS-1 from 1977. I ordred this in 2017 but by the moment it arrived to me I already switched to 5 string basses so it stayed in its case all its time. American black walnut wings, maple neck, Dimarzio Model P pickup, vol, tone, series/parallel switch, Hipshot Ultralite tuners. Very light at 8,5 lbs! Original Leo Quan Badass bridge. Luminlay side dot markers that glaw in the dark. About one hour of total playing time. Never gigged or left my house. Ships in original Spector hard shell case. Price includes wordwide shipment.

Attached Files:

2. SubNoizeRat3691

SubNoizeRat3691 Lovin' the lows Supporting Member

Feb 1, 2010
    Davenport, IA
    This bass is absolutely beautiful!!! GLWTS

anton72 likes this.
  3. anton72

Thank you!

4. Torn Bassist

Torn Bassist Supporting Member

Feb 8, 2013
    Missouri
    Anton is a 'Spector artist' who has built a lot of very cool basses, start your unique Spector collection with this one!

anton72 likes this.
  5. anton72

Thank you Carey! This bass is unique indeed. The only reason I am selling it is because I fully converted to 5 strings by the moment it was complete.

Torn Bassist likes this.
  6. anton72

Reduced the price.

7. anton72

Still available and priced to move!