1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

For Sale Spector Kramer NS-2 Candy Apple Red

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by jack7265, Nov 12, 2018.

1. jack7265

jack7265 Supporting Member

Apr 24, 2011
    Avondale, La
    Price:
    Strings:
    I'm selling my 1989 Spector NS-2 Kramer Era (SN 1495, 02/24/89), because I modified my 2018 NS-2 with vintage EMG pickups to get the same Kramer sound that this bass has. And, I prefer the Doug Wimbish neck profile. The frets have some wear, but there is plenty of life left in them. It has been professionally set up, and has low action without any fret buzz. The preamp controls do not have any static. But, if you turn the blend knob back and forth fast, there is some static at the detent. It comes with it's original Spector hard shell case, which has some scuffs. But, it's solid and no problems with the hardware. There are some dings and scuffing at the end of the headstock, and I've taken pictures to show the imperfections as best I could. The weight is 10 lb 2 oz.

The color is candy apple red, and is one of only nine made in this color.

$2900.00 includes shipping to the 48 states. No trades, or offers.

NECK
    Neck-Thru Body
    WOOD : 3pc Maple
    FINGERBOARD : Pau Ferro with MOP Crown Inlays
    NUMBER OF FRETS : 24
    SCALE LENGTH : 34"
    RADIUS : 16"
    WIDTH AT NUT : 1.64"
    HEADSTOCK FACE VENEER : Ebony

BODY
    Our original NS curved and carved body shape
    WOOD : Solid Maple
    FINISH : Candy Apple Red Gloss

HARDWARE
    Gold
    BRIDGE : Spector solid brass
    STRING SPACING AT BRIDGE : .75"
    TUNERS : Schaller M4
    STRAP BUTTONS : Dunlop dual design strap locks, and replace the original Schaller Strap Locks. The original Schaller strap button that fits on the body will be included, but when I bought the bass, it did not come with the Schaller strap lock hardware that attaches to the strap.
    Nut: Brass

01.JPG 02.JPG 03.JPG 04.JPG 05.JPG 06.JPG 07.JPG 08.JPG 09.JPG 10.JPG 11.JPG 12.JPG 13.JPG 14.JPG 15.JPG 16.JPG 17.JPG

Last edited: Feb 15, 2019
  2. Torn Bassist

Torn Bassist

Feb 8, 2013
    Missouri
    Outstanding color on the Kramer era NS2, GLWS Jack.

jack7265 likes this.
  3. Smooth_bass88

Smooth_bass88 Groove it

I miss the 80s! If I had the scratch I'd snag this so fast

jack7265 likes this.