1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD spector legend 4 w/ bubinga top

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by sumgruuvz, Mar 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sumgruuvz

sumgruuvz Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Kansas
    i have for sale a spector legend 4 w/ bubinga top. it was made between 2004-2006. bolt on neck. i have changed the hardware to all black as you can see. it has been modded up with schaller tuners and a non trim tonepump. has lots of growl to it and a good true spector tone. has emg hz's p/j in it.

it is a players bass with a couple of nicks but nothing to change the tone or playability of the bass. there is a small ding on the bottom of it and some rash on the bottom of the battery cover. neck is super straight and action is super low. about as low as you can go without starting to get a lot of buzz. plays super fast and nice thin (to me) neck. it is in really great shape for being a players bass. she needs a new home because i just recently purchased a 5 string and i have 1 4 string that gets all my playing time.

i will ship it with a case (no name) and original 3 band emg preamp that came with it. it has some eb cobalts on it that have some wear on them, but plenty of life left. asking $425 CONUS shipped. NO TRADES PLEASE. paypal preferred. it really is a fantastic bass and i hate to let it go, but it needs a good home.

DSCN1905_zps917feb76.
    DSCN1906_zps7ef03875.
    DSCN1910_zps9e7581f3.
    DSCN1904_zps5c86e14b.
    DSCN1903_zps5f43ce3d.
    pic of rash
    DSCN1902_zps1e16612a.
    small ding
    DSCN1901_zps6e652fa6.
    DSCN1900_zpse1187e15.

2. worshiprocker

worshiprocker Tonepump Junkie

Aug 12, 2011
    Mesa, Arizona
    Endorsing Artist: Spector Basses
    bump for a highly desirable model and a really nice guy. These P/J Legends are sweet.

3. sumgruuvz

sumgruuvz Supporting Member

Apr 28, 2009
    Kansas
    and sold! going to a good friend of mine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.