1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Spector Legend & 6 string basses

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by DiG, Jul 10, 2005.

1. Ive been looking at 6 string basses for a while now, I like the Modulus Quantum 6, but thats a bit out of my price range and hard to find a newer model used.

So I've been checking out the Spector Legends, I heard lots of good things about Spectors, how do the Legends fare?

Basically what I'm asking is, should I go for a bass in the $1000 range, or should I save up and go for a Modulus or a boutique bass?

2. RevGroove

RevGroove Commercial User

Jul 21, 2002
    Burlington ON Canada
    Manager, Account Services: Long & McQuade Ltd. (Burlington); MTD Kingston Basses International Emerging Artist; Bartolini Electronics Emerging Artist
    Get a Spector...

...I like Moduli (?), but I've never played any instrument like my KOREAN Spectors...I've got a Czech one now that plays might fine as well...the US ones would probably blow my mind! :D

Alla dat to say, it comes down to your own personal opinion (though it sounds like it comes down to your wallet as well...), so A/B them if you can and then make your own choice, man!