Spector Legend..Give Me Your Opinion

Discussion in 'Basses [BG]' started by RevengeIseek, Mar 10, 2005.

1. I am thinking about purchasing a Spector Legend 5 or 4 I am also looking at a Used Rebop. Can you guys give me some input on them. I will probably be purchasing it in about a month.
  2. I would personally go with the used rebop if the prices are comparable, which they should be. I prefer the electronics in the Czechtors to those of their Korean counterparts. That's nothing against the Legends though, they're awesome. I doubt you'll be disappointed either way.
  3. Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Buy one or the other, both rock IMO. If you have time and can, go try both and see which one YOU like better. IMO, the ReBops seemed more HiFi than the NS series, and the Legends replaced the NS's, right?

4. Yeah, the Legends are the replacement for the NS line. Like almost everything Spector puts out, they're very sweet basses.
  5. Figjam

Aug 5, 2003
    Boston, MA
    I would go with the Rebop. I think because it is a Czech model it will be better, and i have played some and they were great. I like bolt on basses and the tone was great. The EMG hz pickups sound pretty good but are easily replaceable if they arent what you want, but both the legend and the rebop have them so thats a constant.
  6. TampaBlues

Oct 28, 2002
    Tampa, Florida
    The rebop for sure. I played a Legend 5 and was very unimpressed with the B string. :scowl: