1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

SOLD Spector NS-2A

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by BassGuyFL, Jun 25, 2014.

1. BassGuyFL

BassGuyFL Formerly known as RichardCranium Supporting Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Boynton Bch FL
    Price:
    Strings:
    Selling my Spector NS-2A. I'm the original owner and bought it brand new in 1988 it's the early version with no serial #. Many basses have come and gone but this is the only one I kept all these years but I rarely play it anymore and would like to pass it along and see it get played.

It's a player's bass with some dings and scuffs I've tried to show them in the pics. One ding on the back of the neck at the 11th fret and a couple small chips on the fretboard edge between the nut and first fret neither affect the playing at all.

Couple of mods it has real EMG pickup's and a Mighty-Mite MM114 Hazlab copy preamp. Also long ago I installed a Hipshot D Tuner but at the time they didn't have the exact replacement for the Shaller M4 so it's the Gotoh version. No problems at all it works fine just the tuner stem is a little shorter. Truss rod is fine I rarely had to adjust it the neck is rock stable. All other hardware except the output jack is original. (sorry don't have the original parts)

OHSC included it's kind of banged up but is the original plus the stock case candy. I believe it's strung with Dunlop nickels but aren't 100% sure!

Great player and has that classic Spector sound a great way to get started on one or a solid backup.

$450 plus shipping CONUS only please.

10_zps26b648fd.

More pics: http://s1116.photobucket.com/user/MSJ311/library/Spector NS-2A

bluesdogblues likes this.
  2. BassGuyFL

BassGuyFL Formerly known as RichardCranium Supporting Member

Mar 9, 2009
    Boynton Bch FL
    And sold!