1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

No longer available Spector NS-2J #314 W/Spalted Maple Top

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by ChipDougl4s, Apr 28, 2021.

1. ChipDougl4s

ChipDougl4s Supporting Member

Mar 14, 2017
    Northern New Jersey
    Price:
    Strings:
    United States
    Up for sale is a really amazing 2007 Woodstock, NY made Spector NS-2J with a killer spalted flame maple top.

Features:

-Flamed Spalted Maple Top

-African Mahogany Body

-Pao Ferro Fingerboard

-3 piece quarter-sawn maple neck with two-way trussrod and 4 graphite reinforcement bars on each side of the trussrod.

-Abalone Spector Crown Inlays.

-1.64” Nut Width

-Brass Nut

-USA adjustable Hipshot bridge w/19mm Spacing

-USA Hipshot Ultralight Tuners W/D tuner for the E string

-EMG J Pickups

-Sheldon Crane Haz Lab Clone 2 Band Preamp (Setup is Volume, Blend, Treble +/-, Bass +/-

-Shielded Control Cavity

-Very lightweight at just over 7 lbs.

-Spector Padded Gigbag Included.

The bass is in extremely nice playing shape with a straight neck, low action, and solid intonation. The bass has a few dings, scratches, and dents on the back/bottom of the body and a couple on the back of the neck. (See Pictures). I also noticed what looks to be part of the Spalted Grain, but I’m not sure if it’s very small surface cracks near the neck pocket. I went ahead and took some pictures. The plastic control cavity cover is slightly cracked near the bottom but works just fine. None of these imperfections affect the function of the bass, but I just try to be as detailed with imperfections as possible.

Open to trades for 4 or 5 string basses. with $ coming back my way.

Trade value is $2600

Let me know if you have any questions.

IMG_3405.jpg IMG_3398.jpg IMG_3403.jpg IMG_3400.jpg IMG_3401.jpg IMG_3406.jpg IMG_3399.jpg IMG_3404.jpg IMG_3394.jpg IMG_3393.jpg IMG_3392.jpg IMG_3397.jpg

Last edited: May 7, 2021 at 5:05 PM
  2. lalo_garcia-maynez

lalo_garcia-maynez Supporting Member

Jun 20, 2014
    Is this a maple or a rosewood neck ?
    Nice bass !

3. ChipDougl4s

ChipDougl4s Supporting Member

Mar 14, 2017
    Northern New Jersey
    Thanks! It’s a 3 piece maple neck.

lalo_garcia-maynez likes this.
  4. Primary

Primary TB Assistant

Here are some related products that TB members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to TB’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to TB discussions about these products.

May 9, 2021