1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to post, make friends, earn reward points at our store, remove most ads and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

Spector NS 4-string and Fender P for sale

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by Crimsntyd, Feb 11, 2006.

1. Crimsntyd

Crimsntyd

Feb 8, 2006
    Endicott, NY
    FOR SALE:
    (1) Spector Czech made NS 4 string, black cherry flame top, gold hardware, bought new in 2000; GREAT condition, only the usual scratches on the back from lots of gigging. Asking $800 or best offer.
    (2)Fender American Standard P-Bass, Blonde with white pick-guard and maple neck, bought in 1998; same condition, just scratches on the back, plus a small crack in the body where the neck is attached that's so small that I can't get a picture of it. :) Asking $700 or best offer.

Both basses come with hard-shell cases (also in good shape) and push-button strap-locks (straps included).

I really need what I'm asking for these things, I'm looking to buy or trade for (that IS an option) a 5-string Spector Euro LX, black cherry is the only color I like. I'll sell to or trade with separate buyers, this is not a package.

Pics are at http://home.stny.rr.com/bama92/Basses

Take a look, and PM me if interested, or contact me at nallen1@stny.rr.com. Thanks!

2. puff father

puff father

Jan 20, 2006
    Endicott, NY
    Bump for nice basses.