Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Spector NS-4CR FS/FT

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by theschnitt, Aug 4, 2005.

1. theschnitt

theschnitt Supporting Member

Jan 27, 2005
    Tucson, AZ
    GONE IN A TRADE. THANKS SEAN!

This is the precursor to the Spector Euro. This one is in terrific shape and according to Stu Spector was builit in 1993 or 94. Some features: Ned Steinberger design assembled in the Czech Republic, graphite reinforced neck, active EMG pickups in a P/J configuration, dot inlays, and the epitome of the bright, modern Spector tone. This bass plays like a dream, is set up super low and plays with no buzzes or rattles. It is nearly perfect cosmetically with one tiny scuff on the headstock. As you can see on the Spector website, these guys listed for $1795 when new.

I'm asking $800 for it, shipped to your door. This is a bit less than what they've been going for on ebay of late. I will also be happy to hear any reasonable trade offers.

Oh - ships with a leather gig bag.

Thanks!

Peter

2. smer

smer

Jan 12, 2005
    California, MD
    PM sent

3. theschnitt

Jan 27, 2005
    Tucson, AZ
    Replied, thanks.

4. smer

smer

Jan 12, 2005
    California, MD
    and another

5. JoshB

JoshB A great man is always willing to be little. -RWE Supporting Member

dang I wish I had the money...especially after seeing it...

6. theschnitt

Jan 27, 2005
    Tucson, AZ
    Bump.

7. theschnitt

Jan 27, 2005
    Tucson, AZ
    Forgot to mention: the previous owner of this bass had purchased the crown inlays from Spector. I did not have them installed, but will include them in any purchase or trade.