1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TRADED Spector NS-JH5 - USA Built - 8.1lbs - Trade for P-Bass

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by darkcaptain29, Oct 2, 2018.

1. darkcaptain29

darkcaptain29 Supporting Member

Apr 10, 2008
    San Diego CA
    Price:
    $1100
    Strings:
    Hi TB,

This is a 1999 NS-JH5 with EMG pickups and an Aguilar OPB-1 preamp with the usual Spector control layout. Has been wired for 18volt use. The bridge pickup is a 40J and the neck is the usual EMG Jazz. This bass has been fully shielded and is an absolute tone beast! This one would not be leaving, but I need the funds for a move and the wife, so this one is expendable. The bass has plenty of player wear and tear on the body, but nothing that affects playability, and plus, the neck is flawless with little fret wear and solid feel. This is a USA build through and through. By the way, it is 8.1 lbs. You will not find a too many Spectors lighter than this one! Ships in a Spector hard case.

Looking to trade for a P-Bass, does not have to be Fender. 4 or 5 String, cash on your end if needed.

$1100 Shipped

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 1, 2018
  2. CharlieMac

CharlieMac Supporting Member

Aug 27, 2017
    Do you live in a guitar shop? Looks like a guitar shop in the background.
    Just curious.

TolerancEJ likes this.
  3. darkcaptain29

darkcaptain29 Supporting Member

Apr 10, 2008
    San Diego CA
    I do not, but I took my pictures in one while I was playing it! Great way to A/B some amps.

4. joeypee

joeypee .....just hackin' it up... Supporting Member

Mar 28, 2011
    s.e. michigan
    What a deal! GLWS!:bassist: