1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Spector NS2000/4 - PRICE REDUCED FOR IMMEDIATE SALE

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by cjlembo, Oct 10, 2015.

Tags:
  1. cjlembo

cjlembo Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Dallas
    Price:
    Strings:
    I NEED TO MOVE THIS FAST SO I CAN JUMP ON ANOTHER DEAL. WILL TAKE $400 SHIPPED FOR AN IMMEDIATE SALE

Posting for sale a really nice example of a Spector NS2000/4. This bass has neck through construction and a brass nut. The bass is in really good shape and sounds great. It has a couple of blemishes that you would expect for a bass this age, but nothing major or through the paint.

When I got it the preamp and output jack were missing so the preamp has been replaced with a Tonepump Jr and it has a new output jack. Sounds amazing. You can get that Spector sound with just a small investment.

The transparent red color really lets the wood grain show through nicely. There is no case but it will be double boxed in the Spector boxes that my other bass arrived in.

Looking to get $450 shipped CONUS. Will ship to Canada and elsewhere as long as any potential extra fees are covered by the buyer. Thanks for looking!

image. image. image. image.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2015
  2. cjlembo

Aug 21, 2012
    Dallas
    Bump - there's something else I am wanting so I am willing to make a deal at this time in order to jump on the other deal.

3. cjlembo

Aug 21, 2012
    Dallas
    DRASTIC PRICE DECREASE BUMP - will take $400 shipped if I can move this bass quickly. I need the funds to make a different purchase. Thanks.

4. worshiprocker

worshiprocker Tonepump Junkie

Aug 12, 2011
    Mesa, Arizona
    Endorsing Artist: Spector Basses
    great bass at a great price. You can't go wrong with a Spector!

cjlembo likes this.
  5. iceboxbass

iceboxbass Living the Dream! Supporting Member

Feb 22, 2010
    Michigan
    WOWZERS:woot:drool This is a gorgeous bass! It looks pristine. I had the 5 string version of this bass and it played and sound FANTASTIC! The price is a steal! You won't find another bass for $400 that will play and sound as good. This bass could sell for $750+! :thumbsup:

cjlembo likes this.
  6. cjlembo

Aug 21, 2012
    Dallas
    Bump - this one needs to go...offers?

7. iceboxbass

iceboxbass Living the Dream! Supporting Member

Feb 22, 2010
    Michigan
    BUMP Friday sale!

cjlembo likes this.