Dismiss Notice

Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

spector NS2000/5 $350 firm - SOLD

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by shikee, Jul 3, 2005.

1. shikee

shikee

Dec 26, 2002
    dallas, tx
    3 years old, amberburst, neckthru, active EMG HZ-1 ... same bass as the Rex Brown neckthru with normal spector body style ... used as gigging bass for about 6 months ... hasn't seen much action in over a year ... not really a 5'er type of guy, and have been focused on my stingray ... it looks as good as most basses that sell as new at guitar center ... small scratch under bridge that i can't even get to show up on high quality digital pics ... shoot me your email for pics ... musicians friend gig bag included ... free delivery if you're in DFW area

2. AuG

AuG

May 22, 2005
    Fort Collins, CO
  3. PasdaBeer

PasdaBeer

Nov 2, 2002
    Santa Rosa California
    SandStorm Designs
  4. bassist4God770

bassist4God770

Jan 11, 2004
  5. KPJ

KPJ

Oct 2, 2001
    Methuen, MA USA
    Is that a neck-thru? What color is it?

6. RevGroove

RevGroove Commercial User

Jul 21, 2002
    Burlington ON Canada
    Manager, Account Services: Long & McQuade Ltd. (Burlington); MTD Kingston Basses International Emerging Artist; Bartolini Electronics Emerging Artist
    3rd party PM sent...

7. rkatapt

rkatapt

Jun 7, 2004
    Dallas, Texas
    PM your way.......

8. shikee

shikee

Dec 26, 2002
    dallas, tx
    it is a neckthru and the color is amberburst

9. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Lemme just say that the NS2000/5s are SWEET pieces of wood. I currently use one, and it's been through many different bands - a swing, a country, a metal and a dancey one, and it did them all very well. It's an especially sweet bass if you do the $0.50 18V upgrade to the preamp. Very solid, and very good sounding. I really suggest someone pick this up, it's a great deal!

-Ray

10. shikee

shikee

Dec 26, 2002
    dallas, tx
    i appreciate the rave review ray ... i thought surely it'd go fast ... i'm just trying to give it a good home

11. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    You looking to take any trades?

-Mike

12. shikee

shikee

Dec 26, 2002
    dallas, tx
    sorry man, i'm not really looking for a trade, 'bout the only thing i think i'd be down to trade for would be a geddy lee jazz ... i'm mainly trying to sell idle gear to help feed my mountain biking fetish

13. Selta

Selta

Feb 6, 2002
    Pacific Northwet
    Total fanboi of: Fractal Audio, AudiKinesis Cabs, Dingwall basses
    Miss yours, do ya? Don't worry - I'm treating her VERY nicely. :) I did, at one point, own 2 NS2000/5s, but it's kind of silly. If I had the money though, for whatever reason, I would do it again. :rollno:. I have to say again that's a sweet deal... and that's my 2nd fav. color on those basses. Too bad you wouldn't want my P/J ESP :p.

-Ray

14. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    OH YEAH!!

Thanks for the reply shikee. I have a few pedals to move along, and some cash.

-Mike

15. shikee

shikee

Dec 26, 2002
    dallas, tx
    what kind of pedals?