Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Spector NS2000/5 Black Stain

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by Lockout, Dec 10, 2004.

1. Lockout

Lockout

Dec 24, 2002
    Illinois
    *12/27: Both of these basses have been sold.*

Spector NS2000/5:

Black Stain (quilted maple top)
    Neck-through version (not to be confused with the Q5 bolt on model)
    Gold hardware (I will send along the original black hardware too)

This bass has served me well over the past year and half, but I have bought some other basses over the past few months and this one just hasn't seen much play time. :crying: I think this bass needs a new home.

It's in perfect condition with the exception of a few tiny dents in the finish. (they're invisible unless you hold the bass up close to a light)

Asking for $525 plus shipping, but I'm flexible. PM me if you'd like to negotiate something. I don't think I'd be open to any trades unless someone wanted to trade a Lakland Skyline 5-string of some sort for it (in which case I would probably be trading the NS2000 + money to make up the difference.)

Here are a few pictures:

[​IMG]
    (this is how it looks now)

[​IMG]
    (this is how it looked before changing the hardware)

2. Lockout

Lockout

Dec 24, 2002
    Illinois
    Bump.

3. Lockout

Lockout

Dec 24, 2002
    Illinois
    bump

4. Lockout

Lockout

Dec 24, 2002
    Illinois
    Anyone interested? The price is negotiable...

5. Lockout

Lockout

Dec 24, 2002
    Illinois
    Last bump (most likely) before it goes on eBay.

I also have a very nice ReBop 5 for sale... asking for $600 + shipping. It will probably be going on eBay tomorrow as well.

Pic:

[​IMG]

6. DanGouge

DanGouge

May 25, 2000
    Canada!
    They both do look nice. What woods are being used for the body?

7. Lockout

Lockout

Dec 24, 2002
    Illinois
    To be honest, I don't know... :oops: All I know is that the ReBop is very light and the NS2000 is more on the heavy side.

If anyone is even somewhat interested in either of these basses, please do not hesitate to PM me. Really, I would rather sell them now for less than my asking price (within reason) than to have to put them up for auction on eBay.

8. Lockout

Lockout

Dec 24, 2002
    Illinois
  9. Lockout

Lockout

Dec 24, 2002
    Illinois
    Both auctions will be ending tonight.

I'm just going to bump this thread one last time for anyone that might be interested.

10. Lockout

Lockout

Dec 24, 2002
    Illinois
    The Rebop has been sold, but strangely, no one bid on the NS2000. I've relisted it as a 3-day auction for a lower price ($425 minimum bid, $450 Buy it Now), hopefully someone will use the Buy it Now option... I really need to sell this bass before Monday if possible. :(

Here is the auction: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3771558327