Psst... Ready to join TalkBass and start posting, make new friends, sell your gear, and more?  Register your free account in 30 seconds.

Spector NS2000/Q5 $350

Discussion in '[OLD FORUM] Bass Guitars, Amps, and Accessories: F' started by MJ5150, Jul 5, 2004.

1. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    I have found a sweet deal on a new Rebop, so I must sell this bass to generate the cash to buy it.

No issues with the bass. It is a player, so there are minor surface scratches in it, nothing serious. The neck is straight, and the action is maintained by a pro luthier. I don't have a case for it, but I do have any extra set of strings. The ones on it now have about eight hours of playing time.

Oh yeah, I did the 18v mod to it. It was done with a harness, so you can pull it out and go back to the factory 9v if you so desire.

I am a VERY motivated seller as I need this money for the Rebop. Asking price is $350 plus $30 shipping. Price is negotiable.

-Mike

2. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Who wants to buy my bass? I need to make room for another Spector.

-Mike

3. RevGroove

RevGroove Commercial User

Jul 21, 2002
    Burlington ON Canada
    Manager, Account Services: Long & McQuade Ltd. (Burlington); MTD Kingston Basses International Emerging Artist; Bartolini Electronics Emerging Artist
    I'd love to, but I have to finish paying off some other gear...plus you're a little far away... :(

4. WillPlay4Food

WillPlay4Food Now With More Metal! Staff Member Supporting Member

Apr 9, 2002
    Orbiting HQ
    If you're not offering a gig-bag or case, how do you plan on protecting it during shipping?

Yes, I'm asking because I'm interested in this bass.

5. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    It will be securely wrapped in a box. The guys at my GC are really cool, and they helped me package the last bass I shipped to Atlanta.

At my job, we have tons of packing peanuts, so you'll get a healthy dose of those as well. :D

-Mike

6. WillPlay4Food

Apr 9, 2002
    Orbiting HQ
    What year is it? I'm assuming this is a Korean bass?

7. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    It is Korean. According to PJ from Spector, the bass was made in 2000.

-Mike

8. MJ5150

MJ5150 Terrific Twister

Apr 12, 2001
    Lacey, WA
    Bass has been sold to WillPlay4Food for $350 shipped. He'll give it a good home, which was of utmost importance.

For the record, David is a straight up guy to deal with. No problems, and he paid me instantly! Thanks dude!

-Mike

9. WillPlay4Food

Apr 9, 2002
    Orbiting HQ
    No no no! Thank you! This is exactly what I needed when I needed it! :)