1. Please take 30 seconds to register your free account to remove most ads, post topics, make friends, earn reward points at our store, and more!  

TalkBass.com has been uniting the low end since 1998.  Join us! :)

SOLD Spector NS2A "project bass" w/OHSC Needs fretjob - $200 shipped!

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by XtraLongScale, Jan 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Some of you may remember I had this up in the classifieds last year. I was going to try to resurrect it for a BEAD tuning but after weighing the price of a fret replacement with how much money I already had in the bass, I've decided to kill the dream and seek another Spector.

It comes with the original hardshell case in beaten but still functional condition, has surface scratching and swirling (nothing deep) consistent with it's age and could stand a nut replacement. It's still intact but broken in three pieces, held together with super glue. The EMGs are not included but the original Haz copy preamp will be left intact. Will include a pair of gold Schaller straplock buttons (minus screws).

It kind of goes without saying (or maybe not?) that this would be ideal for someone adept at fretwork or wanting a great fretless project platform.

Asking $200 shipped/insured in the continental US. Pics:

SAM_0303.

SAM_0295.

SAM_0297.

SAM_0296.

SAM_0302.

SAM_0299.

SAM_0301.

SAM_0306.

SAM_0304.

Feel free to PM me with any questions, concerns, etc.

2. LimaGuy

LimaGuy The Godfather Supporting Member

Apr 21, 2011
    NY
    PM sent

3. Staunch

Staunch Banned

I sent one too.

4. SOLD to LimaGuy. Damn that was fast!

5. jarrod cunningham

jarrod cunningham

Apr 24, 2007
    sylacauga alabama
    spector basses
    Dangitt ! Lima u don't need this bass . I was just thinking about this one today ... Oh well . Should have checked earlier .

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.