SOLD Spector NS2A - White (Kramer Era) - Closet Classic

Discussion in 'For Sale: Bass Guitars' started by CJL, Feb 18, 2017.

1. CJL

CJL Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Dallas
    Price:
    Strings:
    Offering for sale my white NS2A bass plus hard shell case (not the original case).

This bass is truly a "closet classic" and does not look like it is almost 30 years old. The pickups are original. It the preamp was swapped to an Aguilar OBP-2 and was professionally installed by a Spector dealer (Guitar Sanctuary in Mckinney, TX). I also replaced the cheap knobs with Euro style knobs.

Asking $650 shipped CONUS. These white ones don't come up often...and definitely not in this shape. Will post additional photos later.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_2071.PNG

2. cableguy

cableguy

Jun 4, 2009
    North Bend, WA
    Having owned one of these (and a white one at that) these are great basses that I feel sit right in-between the Legend and Euro Spectors. Great playing basses that if I'm not mistaken have the maple wings like their US brothers....If I didn't just plop down the money for a Fratal Audio AX8 I would be all over this. GLWTS

cjlembo likes this.
  3. jlandolfi1979

jlandolfi1979

Jul 16, 2014
    If was loaned one of these by my old guitarist and played it for years. Absolutely loved it. If I didn't just have some unexpected expenses come up I would be all over this.

4. xhawk5

xhawk5 Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2007
    Palm Coast, FL
    Wow, finally a white one... PM'd

5. CJL

CJL Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Dallas
    Replied

6. newspectorguy

newspectorguy

Mar 22, 2015
    Where in Texas are you?

7. CJL

CJL Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Dallas
    I am in Mck Ninety....but it just sold.

8. CJL

CJL Supporting Member

Aug 21, 2012
    Dallas
    Sold and headed to Florida.

xhawk5 likes this.
  9. newspectorguy

newspectorguy

Mar 22, 2015
    Dang I am in Dallas

10. Wolf Tower 5

Wolf Tower 5 Still looking for all the answers.

May 29, 2012
    Fort Worth, TX
    That is awesome. Up and sold in about an hour. Congratulations on the sale and to the new owner.

xhawk5 and cjlembo like this.
  11. xhawk5

xhawk5 Supporting Member

Sep 17, 2007
    Palm Coast, FL
    Indeed, even better with the correct strings. Right on-par with the many Euro's I've had, but not as bright/snappy. (I prefer this slightly warmer tone) Probably due to the lack of active EMG's. I believe these stock Spector pups are the passive EMG's (Select?) as the wiring and tone are exact.
    Big winner in my book and I couldn't ask for a better Spector. Worth twice as much as what I paid IMO!
    I'll never need to look for another... Seriously!

cableguy likes this.